Trackwise collects information provided voluntarily by users of the site who sign up for our newsletter, or contact us from the website via email. This data is used to send newsletters and other marketing messages only. Trackwise treats personal data as confidential and does not pass information on to third parties.
We use Google Analytics for our own marketing purposes in order to monitor traffic on the website. We analyse the information in order to identify areas for improvement in the content and navigation of the site.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites function, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Video and cookies
Sometimes this website may contain video or animation footage hosted by a third party such as YouTube or Vimeo. Playing these videos may set cookies on your computer once you click on the video player.
Terms and conditions of website use
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
For queries on any aspect of this website or its policies please contact us at: Trackwise, 4B Delta Drive, Tewkesbury, Glos GL20 8HB, UK:
+44 (0) 1684 299930 / E: firstname.lastname@example.org