In doing so Trackwise will comply with all health and safety legislation, codes of practice and guidance so far as is reasonably practicable.
The Company considers good health and safety performance as a prerequisite to its overall success and as such it undertakes to:
- Provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from its work activities
- Consult with its employees on matters affecting their health and safety
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment and welfare arrangements
- Provide and maintain safe plant and equipment
- Ensure safe handling and use of substances
- Ensure safe access and egress to premises and plant
- Provide information, instruction and supervision for employees
- Ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks and to give them adequate training
- Prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions
- Review and revise its Health & Safety policy at regular intervals and as required
We have implemented an environmental management system (ISO 14001:2015) and are committed to operating our business responsibly and in compliance with all environmental regulations, legislation and approved codes of practice relating to its industry and activities.
It is Trackwise’s objective to operate with, and to maintain good relations with all regulatory bodies.
It is our declared policy to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to meet, exceed or develop all necessary or desirable requirements and to continually improve environmental performance through the implementation of the following:
- Assessment and regular reassessment of the environmental effects of our activities
- Assessment and regular reassessment of our environmental objectives and targets
- Training of employees in environmental issues
- Minimising the production of waste
- Minimising material wastage
- Minimising energy wastage
- Promoting the use of recyclable and renewable materials
- Reducing and/or limiting the production of pollutants to water, land and air
- Controlling noise emissions from operations
- Minimising the risk to the general public and employees from our operations and activities.